What members of The SFU will get:
- The featured topic: Each month will feature a lecture on the month’s featured topic from Elliott Connie or other key figures in the field discussing all facets of applying Solution Focused ideas in different settings.
- Book review: There are a boatload of great books about the Solution Focused Approach, in fact, there are so many that it can be hard to know the strengths and weaknesses of each book. So each month we will review the most prominent books in the field for the members.
- Research Article: The Solution Focused Approach has a significant amount of research supporting its efficacy. Each month we will highlight one article supporting this approach.
- Live Discussion and Consultation: This approach is hard to master so I will be hosting a live coaching call for consultation and discussion to help you along the way.
- The Discussion Board: Of all of the features in The Solution Focused University, this is the one that I am most excited about. This is where you will be able to stay connected, ask questions, network and more.
- Continuing Education Credits: For those who need it, for each consuming the monthly content you will receive 2 CE credits. Then, each year I will release a 3 hour ethics course for those who have been a member for at least 6 months. This means you’ll get a total of 15 CE credits, including ethics, annually. More than enough to cover most state requirements. Just by being a member of The Solution Focused University all of your CE requirements are taken care of!
- Recordings and Downloads: Members will be able to download a transcript of the featured lecture, the book review, and the highlighted research article. Also, if you happen to miss the monthly live discussion/consultation, a recording will be posted in the membership dashboard.